1.    #1  
    Marc, in future versions of Chatter would it be possible for a QuickSync button to be added somwhere when in Chatter, just like the "Get" button in VersaMail? I like manually getting my emails and pressing the menu button to get to QuickSync isn't very convenient. You could make it an option or something since some people wouldn't like it.

Thanks for any consideration.
    its already implemented

...under pref, look for buttons
  3.    #3  
    Really? I thought that was just to assign one of the hard buttons to do that. I want an actual button on screen for this.
    just curious...why would you want to use your stylus or navigate when you can assign a button or press menu->

I'm sure it's just personal preference but to me that seems like a clumsier way.
  5.    #5  
    I wouldn't have to use my stylus. I can use the 5-way to press it. Point is, it would be more convenient to have a QuickSync button that I can press with the 5-way, my stylus or my finger. And I asked if it could be made an option in the preferences menu so you don't have to have it on your screen.

The way it is now, on my 700P I have to press the menu button, then the 5-way down a couple of times or right once or twice, then down, then press on the center button, or I have to use the stylus to hit QuickSync in the menu. I have other things assigned to my buttons and I don't like having a bunch of programs that assign certain function(s) to the application keys.
    Why not menu-S?

Marc
  7.    #7  
    I guess, but it would still be nice to have an option to put a QuickSync button on the screen somewhere.
    Ok, I appreciate the input!

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I wouldn't have to use my stylus.
    That's why I said...

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    just curious...why would you want to use your stylus or navigate
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I guess, but it would still be nice to have an option to put a QuickSync button on the screen somewhere.
    What about the seemingly useless green button on the 700p? Reassigning that to QuickSync might not be bad.
    Interesting idea... Have to see how it's accessible (the green button).
    Another request....

When selecting the next message icon (green arrow) whilst reading mail I've noticed that the default action on the next message is on the same green button -- in other words, once you've selected the next message, you can page forward through other messages with a simple press of the center button.

On the other hand, the delete message icon (red "x") does not behave this way. To delete sequential messages requires that you must pan to the bottom of the screen and then pan right through 5 or 6 icons before you can delete the next message.

I understand why this might be so -- for accidental fat fingering and deleting too many messages. However, I REALLY find the current setup very tedious w.r.t. 5-way navigation Any plan to at least offer this as a config option?
    Quote Originally Posted by kd_cooke
    Another request....

When selecting the next message icon (green arrow) whilst reading mail I've noticed that the default action on the next message is on the same green button -- in other words, once you've selected the next message, you can page forward through other messages with a simple press of the center button.

On the other hand, the delete message icon (red "x") does not behave this way. To delete sequential messages requires that you must pan to the bottom of the screen and then pan right through 5 or 6 icons before you can delete the next message.

I understand why this might be so -- for accidental fat fingering and deleting too many messages. However, I REALLY find the current setup very tedious w.r.t. 5-way navigation Any plan to at least offer this as a config option?
    I agree - this feature used to exist, but went away about 4-6 months ago. Marc, please bring it back!