Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    One of the changes in the Palm desktop from T 600 to T 700P is that in the 700 P, you can no longer have an actual weekly or biweekly view of your calendar. All you can see is a series of bars during a week covering the time frame. Does anyone know of any program which will actually allow me to see my entries on a weekly basis as the prior version of Palm desktop did for my t 600?
    Thanks.
    Try DateBk5 (or DateBk3,4, or 6) from pimlico software. The Treo 600's datebook was actually a light version of DateBk3, and the full version has very many features.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    keep in mind if you highlight the bar it will tell you what the actual appointment is
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I consider the treo camera a gimmick. I would pay up for an app that took pictures in low light, but I doubt this will ever be really possible until palm adds a flash.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrubinstein
    One of the changes in the Palm desktop from T 600 to T 700P is that in the 700 P, you can no longer have an actual weekly or biweekly view of your calendar. All you can see is a series of bars during a week covering the time frame. Does anyone know of any program which will actually allow me to see my entries on a weekly basis as the prior version of Palm desktop did for my t 600?
    Thanks.
    Take a look at KsDatebook:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/database/ksdatebook.shtml

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/soft/miday/En...sDatebook.html

The monthview setting that lets you see appointment entries is great!!

You can also use a program called MakeSpot to change the colors that holidays, weekends, etc, appear:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/soft/miday/English/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by redadz
    Try DateBk5 (or DateBk3,4, or 6) from pimlico software. The Treo 600's datebook was actually a light version of DateBk3, and the full version has very many features.
    Dont' use anything previous to DBk5. Doesn't like the NVFS
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlion
    I consider the treo camera a gimmick. I would pay up for an app that took pictures in low light, but I doubt this will ever be really possible until palm adds a flash.
    Even though I agree with this (the camera being a gimmick,) I have no idea wtf this has to do with a calendar.

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Even though I agree with this (the camera being a gimmick,) I have no idea wtf this has to do with a calendar.

Me thinks he inadvertently posted in wrong thread. __it happens...
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    (My calendar problem is My fault) Oops. Should've searched more..... And yeah, hard reset and installing apps individually is the only way to go. My fault. Please disregard. Sorry.
    Last edited by fixit2new; 06/10/2006 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Stupid
  11.    #11  
    Thanks for the response. I tried them all on my T 700 P. I decided to go with KSDATEBOOK. Here is the link, http://www.ne.jp/asahi/soft/miday/En...sDatebook.html

Best of all its freeware.

I tried weekview from Pimlico Software, DateBk6 people and it was not in color. Agendus looked to complicated and I could not get 2day from www.shsh.com to work. So far, I am happy with this freeware.
    Thanks for the response. I tried them all on my T 700 P. I decided to go with KSDATEBOOK. Here is the link, http://www.ne.jp/asahi/soft/miday/En...sDatebook.html

Best of all its freeware.

I tried weekview from Pimlico Software, DateBk6 people and it was not in color. Agendus looked to complicated and I could not get 2day from www.shsh.com to work. So far, I am happy with this freeware.
    Hi,

Have you used the latest version of 2day (www.shsh.com/beta) ? - it is fixed to support the changes Palm did for the Treo 700p
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13.    #13  
    yes, I tried the beta program from www.shsh.com. I could not get it to work. I just installed DateBk6. It seems to work, but is very complicated. I might just keep this one.
    Any one else have any simple programs. I like being able to see my schedule in 1 week, 2 week and yes 1 month intervals (with tiny font).
    Thanks,
    Mitch
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    yes, I tried the beta program from www.shsh.com. I could not get it to work. I just installed DateBk6. It seems to work, but is very complicated. I might just keep this one.
    Any one else have any simple programs. I like being able to see my schedule in 1 week, 2 week and yes 1 month intervals (with tiny font).
    Thanks,
    Mitch
    The month view on KsDatebooks that shows entries (with the small font) just rocks. It really caused my wife to rediscover her Treo.
    Anyone have A5 loaded on their 700p? Has the weekly view many are looking for and it's free.

Hasn't been updated since Aug 05 and is still a beta. I haven't tried it yet.

TIA

Here's the link:
    http://www.a5agenda.com/index.php?link=screenshots.htm
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 07/08/2006 at 02:02 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    It's awful that after all this time that this $$$phone doesn't come with a week view in it. They really haven't added much at all to the datebook after all this time.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    Thanks.
    I really love Agendus; I own Datebook Pro too, but I think Agendus is much better. Version 11 added more use of color, other enhancements...
    And this relates to the calendar how exactly?
    Sorry, reviving old topic. KSdatebook works REALLY WELL, except I get 2 alarms (1 from each datebook program) for every event! I added 1X Alarm, and it worked great for about a day, but stopped working...any sugg? TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by thetwins View Post
    Sorry, reviving old topic. KSdatebook works REALLY WELL, except I get 2 alarms (1 from each datebook program) for every event! I added 1X Alarm, and it worked great for about a day, but stopped working...any sugg? TIA
    I love KSDatebook, but unfortunately it doesn't display catagories. Maybe because it was developed for the older OS?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast