Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Anyone using there jack on the 700p. I have lost 3 650's this way... Any brave souls actually using it?

Thanks
    Lost three did it kill them? I am currently using mine on my 700p. Should I be warry?
    700pInIt
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Of course I'm using it. What else would you use to listen to mp3's in pTunes? And I used the one on my 650 and never lost a one.

Its made to be used, and warrenties are made to protect us if they are made badly.
    the early 650's had headset jack's that went bad after about a week or two of use. i also had to have 3 650's replaced due to failing headset jacks. i dont know of they ever fixed it b/c i switched to BT. don't get me going on the crappy BT on the 700p though!
    Not sure if they fixed it or not, but you could always get the Seidio adapter that bypasses the headphone jack (link below).

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/808-1.htm
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Use it but don't abuse it. Don't use the hard plastic, "L" shaped adapter. Don't stick it in your pocket to sit on the adapter plug. Don't jam the plug in or snatch it out. Do be gentle and it should last a long time.
    I use mines for mp3 listening all the time i never had a problem with it in any of my 650's or now with my 700
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Not sure if they fixed it or not, but you could always get the Seidio adapter that bypasses the headphone jack (link below).

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/808-1.htm
    You have got all the hookups! I love it. Keep the good stuff coming.
    700pInIt
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!