Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. e2chris's Avatar
    Posts
    312 Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anywhere to alter the settings for Kinoma? It appears Kinoma does not play in the background. Anyone have a fix for this??

    Thanks
  2. #2  
    I wish there was an answer for this. Pocket tunes plays music in the background.

    Al
  3. #3  
    ...and also, kinoma takes over the live stream feature of Ptunes as well

    -Anyone got a fix for that?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    ...and also, kinoma takes over the live stream feature of Ptunes as well

    -Anyone got a fix for that?
    I upgraded to ptunes deluxe and it somehow became my default streaming application.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooose
    I upgraded to ptunes deluxe and it somehow became my default streaming application.
    The last app to install will become the default streamer. So you have a choice. You can stream what PTunes deluxe does for FREE, but not in the background (Kinoma dosen't do it, and there are absolutely NO settings of any kind to fiddle with) or you can PAY for Ptunes Deluxe and get backround streaming.

    Background streaming over the air. You must have one hell of a battery.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by videoscraper
    The last app to install will become the default streamer. So you have a choice. You can stream what PTunes deluxe does for FREE, but not in the background (Kinoma dosen't do it, and there are absolutely NO settings of any kind to fiddle with) or you can PAY for Ptunes Deluxe and get backround streaming.

    Background streaming over the air. You must have one hell of a battery.
    This does not appear to be accurate. I bought the deluxe version of Ptunes and did a hotsync and it's on my phone now...and when I go to miniXM or WFAN's stream at thestreamcenter, Kinoma is still the default player.
  7. BenJoeM's Avatar
    Posts
    786 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #7  
    Same here, I redownloaded my delux version, entered the code and now I can stream in the background. I also found I could stream while on the internet looking at other sites. Way cool!
  8. #8  
    I reinstalled ptunes and can now stream shoutcasts in the background but kinoma is still taking over for orb.... any ideas?
  9. #9  
    Bah I give up. Is there something out there that will just keep kinoma working while the screen is off?

Posting Permissions