1.    #1  
    Just got my first Treo today (Treo 700p from Verizon) and I love it but I have a question about picture/movie/file messaging. I tried to send an aac file via funformobile.com and i got a text saying to goto www.vzwpix.com to see it. I know i could email things but I get a lot of pics from friends etc and having to goto this site everytime would be a hassel. Any suggestions?

Also is there a way to turn the indicator light off. Not a big deal but I would rather have it off.

Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamWasabi
    Also is there a way to turn the indicator light off. Not a big deal but I would rather have it off.
    Do some research on a program called Bulter. (Just search the forums for "Butler" and you can learn all about it. Version 3.65 works on the 700p)

That will fix the indicator light issue.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Hi TeamWasabi,
    I'm a new (1 month) Treo user too (650 CDMA) and I learnt a lot in this forum in the last 2-3 weeks.
    But I would like to just list some app I decided to install (free or not) in my Treo 650. I know that "every Treo is owner-specific" but perhaps can help you:

-Butler
    -BuzzOff
    -CardExport
    -CardTXT
    -Chime
    -DataViz Tech Pool
    -Filez
    -HandZipp
    -NoAutoOff
    -NVBackup
    -VoiceMem
    -ZLink
    -Profiles
    -FieldPlus
    -ShortCut5
    im not sure i understand what your trying to do. As far as picture/video/text messaging, thats handaled by the messaging app. Emailing files can be done through versamail/documents to go. To get pictures/files/random crap on your treo you can use hotsync manager or just copy to an sd card. why exactly were you tring to email an .aac file?
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamWasabi
    Just got my first Treo today (Treo 700p from Verizon) and I love it but I have a question about picture/movie/file messaging. I tried to send an aac file via funformobile.com and i got a text saying to goto www.vzwpix.com to see it. I know i could email things but I get a lot of pics from friends etc and having to goto this site everytime would be a hassel. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!
    www.vzwpix.com is so you can send/receive picture messages to anyone without being charged for it. If you use your phone, you're charged that $.30 fee, unless you have unlimited IN txting and are txting a VZW customer.
  6.    #6  
    It isn't so much the aac file (i was trying to get a ringtone) Its the fact that someone sent me a picture message and instead of being able to just view it (like all the cellphones i've previously had) i (seemingly) have to goto www.vznpics.com to view it. It seems strange....
    that is strange, on sprint everything is done through the phone, (i have free txt so whatever).

edit: now that i think about it, the last pic i got was from a verizon phone and i remember having to go to some website which asked me what to do (download, etc.). Now im not sure if thats always happened or if it was because it was a verizon phone.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    team
    if your want to load AAC ringtones into a verizon 700p check this thread
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=1#post1010663
  9.    #9  
    Does anyone else with a Verizon phone have this problem?
    you can turn the ledd off with a freeware called "ledoff"...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch151990
    edit: now that i think about it, the last pic i got was from a verizon phone and i remember having to go to some website which asked me what to do (download, etc.). Now im not sure if thats always happened or if it was because it was a verizon phone.
    No, that website is only for VZW customers. It wouldn't tell you to go there unless you have a VZW phone number and password.