Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    anyone experiencing this weirdness on their keyboard?

    also sounds like small and slight multiple clicks...
    those four keys..."g, v, b & h" all seem to move when you press one of the letters....

    can anyone confirm?

    if no one else is experiencing the same thing, i'm going to return this factory defective unit!!!
    ~there is no spoon~
  2. #2  
    yes.. and T & Y
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?


    [ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
  3. #3  
    I get the same thing, and i suspect everybody does to some degree. This is because the entire keyboard is one single piece of plastic (as apposed to indivdual pieces for each key). Becasue there all connected, obvioulsy when you move one the others will move with it. I have to say though, this phenomena is definatly alot more prononced on the 700 then on my old 600.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch151990
    I get the same thing, and i suspect everybody does to some degree. This is because the entire keyboard is one single piece of plastic (as apposed to indivdual pieces for each key). Becasue there all connected, obvioulsy when you move one the others will move with it. I have to say though, this phenomena is definatly alot more prononced on the 700 then on my old 600.
    that's what i'm saying!!!
    i'm side-by-siding with my 650 and there's no movement whatsoever, etc.
    but there's definitely a pretty big movement of keys on the 700
    also that double clicking like possibly the plastic is broken in that section?

    and funny,
    it's the only section that does it...no where else on the keyboard does it make the double click and the multiple key movements...
    ~there is no spoon~
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoskater
    yes.. and T & Y

    my T & Y keys are totally solid...
    UGH!!!

    WHAT GIVES PALM GEEEEEEEEZ!!!

    for such an expensive piece of machinery, it's acting like such a POS!!!
    ~there is no spoon~
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mushedroom
    for such an expensive piece of machinery, it's acting like such a POS!!!
    Yeah it runs POS, or is IT a POS, or is POS a POS.

    lol
  7. #7  
    I swear sometimes people look for things to complain about!
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

    Baby girl due 5/22/08!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch151990
    I get the same thing, and i suspect everybody does to some degree. This is because the entire keyboard is one single piece of plastic (as apposed to indivdual pieces for each key). Becasue there all connected, obvioulsy when you move one the others will move with it. I have to say though, this phenomena is definatly alot more prononced on the 700 then on my old 600.
    i've been gettin responses that others have a perfectly working keyboard with nothing like this happening...


    i'm wondering if i should just return this phone....
    ~there is no spoon~
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    I swear sometimes people look for things to complain about!
    and sometimes people open their mouths and try to include themselves for no reason whatsoever

    go stick your finger in a light socket or something ;-)

    seriously dude...get off the thread if it doesn't involve you...
    ~there is no spoon~
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mushedroom
    i've been gettin responses that others have a perfectly working keyboard with nothing like this happening...


    i'm wondering if i should just return this phone....
    There in denial.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch151990
    There in denial.
    hilarious
    but true...
    ~there is no spoon~
  12. #12  
    oh my lord... its one piece... what do you expect?

    when i hit n, b h j k and m move, oddly enough, when i hit s, a q w e d x move... and dont get me STARTED on the earthquake caused by the spacebar
  13. #13  
    The 700p's keyboard does seem to flex a lot more than the one on the 650, but I doubt that it will cause any long-term problems. Just a little annoying that the quality level seems to have gone down. The yellow/reddish LCD kind of sucks too. Oh well.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bonron
    The 700p's keyboard does seem to flex a lot more than the one on the 650, but I doubt that it will cause any long-term problems. Just a little annoying that the quality level seems to have gone down. The yellow/reddish LCD kind of sucks too. Oh well.
    hmm, i dont have any yellow/reddish tint on my lcd.
  15. #15  
    Did you have one of the early 650s to compare it to?
  16. #16  
    i compared it to a 650 but not sure if it was an "early" version.
  17.    #17  
    did you mess with the system prefs on "colors"
    ~there is no spoon~
  18. #18  
    I also have the "v" "G H" movement.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Posting Permissions