1.    #1  
    I know this is a silly question but when i have the treo on my palm leather belt case sometimes i see the phone is off. I do sometimes move a lot at work. Is there anyway to keep the phone on all the time or disable the turn off button?
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    Keyguard? :think:
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    when you say the phone is turning off, are you reffering to the actual phone/radio or the screen. If you want to keep the screen on the whole time, be prepared for a SEVERE drop in battery life. If you just want to get around having to press the center button everytime you turn on the screen, i think you can disable that in the keygaurd preferences.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks yoskater, but key guard is a little annoying but i guess I will have to use it. hatch151990 I just want the radio to stay on all the time .
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    Thanks yoskater, but key guard is a little annoying but i guess I will have to use it. hatch151990 I just want the radio to stay on all the time .
    Do you have your phone set to lock and then you have to enter a password to get back in?

I found if I had that set up, the streaming audio would stop each time the phone went off. Without that set up, the audio continues when the phone goes off.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I dont understand. It turns off the radio on its own?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    I would make sure it's not resetting. ##377#
    yeah something is defiantly not right, the radio should not be turning itself off like that. Check to see if you have some kind of 3rd party app shuting off the radio or resetiing the phone. If thats not it you might have gotten a lemon.