Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I am a huge WEEI fan. Its a sports channel here in Boston. I need to know if someone with the 700p if you can stream from there website there channel. I hope Kinoma can do it. Any info appreciated!

Thanks
    I know this isn't going to help your question, but...

I used to love that station. Now they're all just a bunch of idiots for the most part. I'm not sure why the channel that practically invented sports talk radio feels the need to talk politics so much. The morning show is just terrible now.

I did try to see if I could stream it to my 700p (to answer your question) but they make you sign up for some Mohegan Sun "Insider" club thing. Sorry. If you have a logon and want to email it to me, I'll give it a try for you.
    Here is the direct link to the stream that does not require you to sign up. If you try it now, however, the Sox game is on and you will be blacked-out.

mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WEEI

I'd love to know if anyone can stream this from the 700p.
    Last edited by crawform; 06/08/2006 at 07:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    Here is the direct link to the stream that does not require you to sign up. If you try it now, however, the Sox game is on and you will be blacked-out.

mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WEEI

I'd love to know if anyone can stream this from the 700p.

Screw it... I ran out and bought the 700P... I NEEDED it... lol I just put that link in and it did load Konami (whatever its called...) but nothing played. I think its because the game though like you said. I WILL reply back to this tomorrow and let you know.

Oh and so far I am so Fing loving this thing. Selling 650 on ebay
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Sox game is over and! It WORkS!!!! OH god.... THANKYOU~!
    I have to admit it is amazing! And I could of done the same thing with a $14.00 am radio! I know it will be great when traveling outside the WEEI signal
    Great to hear that it works.
    Can anyone get this to stream in PTunes instead of Kinoma? I'd really like to turn the screen off while listening to this station.
    Last edited by crawform; 06/19/2006 at 03:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform
    Cany anyone get this to stream in PTunes instead of Kinoma? I'd really like to turn the screen off while listening to this station.
    I doesn't work on mine.
    Makes my $400 purchase worth that much more....
    I agree that this is great. However, it will be really worth it once we can stream this type of content in the background without having to leave the backlight on and drain the battery.
    not working here either
    "unsupported media format"