Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    One thing I wish Chatter would add as Snapper has this - when an email is forwarded, Snapper puts a blue arrow next to the email to indicate it was forwarded. Snapper also puts a red arrow next to the same email if it was replied to - very nice! I miss that with Chatter - otherwise, Chatter is great

Can Chatter add this? That would be awesome! Thanks.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    oops forgot another thing I like about Snapper that I wish Chatter has - the option to download "entire message" - with chatter I hate to load attachments everytime - maybe chatter can increase the 48000 limit??? maybe to 1/2 a meg?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I could add a forwarded indication, but it wouldn't propagate back to servers.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    I could add a forwarded indication, but it wouldn't propagate back to servers.

Marc

Great! Thats fine - just would be nice in chatter/treo only to see if the email was forwarded or not - awesome thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    do not know if this is a Chatter problem or something else??? Anyone else encounter this??

Usually this only happens to incoming text & voicemail notifications:

The notification comes in & I hear the selected ringtone for a second then the alert goes to the notification manager. Sometimes the sound plays for the full length & sometimes it does not. It is very annoying to not hear the sound for the full length since a sound for a second is sometimes not long enough. I can send 5 sms tests to me & sometimes all 5 will sound fine 20-30 second sound or all 5 will only sound for a second.

Chatter is the only app that is always connected or trying to connect. My versamail syncs every 2 hours so doubt its that.
    Hello!

I would like to know which email program would best suit my needs. I work at a small business, we use a Mac OS X server set up with IMAP for all of our company email. We use a large number of nested folders for email archive purposes, and the number of messages in any folder can range in the thousands as we receive and send a huge amount of email every day.

I'm looking for the right email program that can handle this volume of emails. How much memory would I need? Would I need a separate SD card? Is it possible to configure the program so that only the folders I need are synced? Can you move messages from folder to folder?

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm all done looking and comparing. I've lurked for hours and hours in Chatter threads but never pulled the trigger because I thought this "push" thing was not for me and overly complicated for my simple three-pop3 account needs. Well, the good people at TC and VERY cool articles like this one http://mytreo.net/archives/2006/08/w...tteremail.html have simplified my life and I'm happy to report I've left my registered Snapper app and have adopted Chatter. I'm even exploring IMAP and push with a new AIM account.

If you're a newbie and looking for an email app to grow into to handle any of your email needs, spend some time with Chatter.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Welcome aboard!

Marc
    Marc,

do not know if this is a Chatter problem or something else??? Anyone else encounter this??

Usually this only happens to incoming text & voicemail notifications:

The notification comes in & I hear the selected ringtone for a second then the alert goes to the notification manager. Sometimes the sound plays for the full length & sometimes it does not. It is very annoying to not hear the sound for the full length since a sound for a second is sometimes not long enough. I can send 5 sms tests to me & sometimes all 5 will sound fine 20-30 second sound or all 5 will only sound for a second.

Chatter is the only app that is always connected or trying to connect.
    My Plan: Sero 1250 - Unlimited Free - Data, Mobile to Mobile, Picture Mail, Power Vision, Roaming & Web. U/L text $8.00, TEP $6.00, 6PM N&W Free!
    700WX SOON!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345