1.    #1  
    How would I change the order of the 3 email accounts that I have loaded into Chatter when I cycle through? On my 650 they came up with my primary account first but now on my 700 my primary account is 3rd. Also, when I tap new message from the summary screen it defaults to a different email account than my primary. I have to remember to hit the dropdown and select my primary account to send from.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat
    How would I change the order of the 3 email accounts that I have loaded into Chatter when I cycle through? On my 650 they came up with my primary account first but now on my 700 my primary account is 3rd. Also, when I tap new message from the summary screen it defaults to a different email account than my primary. I have to remember to hit the dropdown and select my primary account to send from.

Thanks
    No way to select the order at the moment. I had an issue a few weeks ago and had to restore part of my Treo. Lo and behold it screwed up my order, I found if you delete and manually recreate the mailboxes you can set the order. Not ideal, but it works. Maybe a cool feature would be to add a "cycle" number that a user could set to create.

Regarding the primary mail. Edit the mailbox in question and go to the SMTP profile, there is a "default" checkbox at the bottom. If you check it that is the default profile for sending mail.

Good Luck,
    Rory
  3.    #3  
    Huge help Rory! Thank you. I now default to the needed account. I can live with cycling through 2 other email accounts for now.
    Much appreciated.
    If you move all of the mailboxes but the last one to an SD card, you can then re-add them manually, one at a time, and the most recent one you add will be at the top of the list. It's rather time consuming but it works!