1.    #1  
    Does anyone know when to expect a version of Butler that will work on the 700? I keep missing missed calls and alerts... Makes me realize how much I really rely on Butler
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    hmm, Butler 3.65 has been running happily on my 700p for the last week, including alerts. However maybe there's a broken feature that I've not yet used. Here's what Rob says:

john
    i have no problems with buttler on my 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by jsage
    hmm, Butler 3.65 has been running happily on my 700p for the last week, including alerts. However maybe there's a broken feature that I've not yet used.
    For those who want to download it, I found this link:

http://www.hobbyistsoftware.com/download-zip.php
  5.    #5  
    huh, I thought I read that people were having trouble with it on the 700. If you guys aren't having any trouble with I'll get the latest version and give it a try. Thanks!!
    I just tried out 3.65 on my (Sprint Treo 700P) phone and while butler didn't cause any resets, it didn't provide its normal functionality. For instance, when I have the treo plugged into the charger, the led wouldn't flash green (when I had it set up to blink green for a missed vm etc). I'm sure once the developer gets a 700P in his hands, this will all be worked out.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    paulsjmail... fyi, i had butler set to fast green flash for alerts, which stopped working on the 700P. BUT- the other alerts (eg, solid red) still worked fine. I'm sure Rob will fix it, but just pick a different alert for now....
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    I just tried out 3.65 on my (Sprint Treo 700P) phone and while butler didn't cause any resets, it didn't provide its normal functionality. For instance, when I have the treo plugged into the charger, the led wouldn't flash green (when I had it set up to blink green for a missed vm etc). I'm sure once the developer gets a 700P in his hands, this will all be worked out.

your right when its charging the led alerts dont work
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    The led alerts work for me on the Sprint 700p. Worked with 3.61 and now with 3.65.