1.    #1  
    I want to minimize apps that may cause problems and was wondering whether people thought that TreoHelper is necessary:

1. "Enable phone on reset". The 700p seems to do this (except when manually soft resetting after a previous reset hangs on the Sprint "Welcome" screen)

2. "Phone off if no coverage in..." I like this feature. Does anyone know how the 700p handles having no signal for a period of time?

3. There are simpler apps that handle just turning the radio on and off at scheduled times. I can't remember, though, where to find them. Does anyone know?
    i use Radio off , i have Treohelper also i used to use to to trigger my Snappermail to retreive my email with the sms push but now i use Chatter so no need for it.
    I use it for those pesky text messages I want to ignore. But that is about it...
    I'm still using mine. I turned treohelper off and then found my radio off at times. Trying to trace how it happened (i think it's my case, honestly). Darn not having a compatible version of Crash Pro!

I used the "Phone off if no coverage" all the time. I live in New York, so I'm in and out of the subways a lot. I found this to save a lot of battery power in the past.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    i use Radio off
    Got a link for that?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I use it for those pesky text messages I want to ignore. But that is about it...
    Me too. I rigged my computer to SMS me whenever someone calls my work number (sends me the caller ID info.)

So I use TreoHelper to delete those SMS's that tell me when I call my work number.
    I must've missed how to use the advanced features of Treohelper. Anyone have info or a link???
    Quote Originally Posted by aristarchus
    I'm still using mine. I turned treohelper off and then found my radio off at times. Trying to trace how it happened (i think it's my case, honestly). Darn not having a compatible version of Crash Pro!
    We have a beta version of Crash Pro that works on the Treo 700p, send me an email to crash at 79bmedia com and I'll send you a copy.
    Daniel Seifert
    Vote for your favorite skins at http://skinner.79bmedia.com
    Are all the features of Treohelper working on the 700p? In particular the data connection features,and the no signal connection features? Has anyone really put this program through it's paces on the 700p?

I tried to see if the disconnect from network funtion worked, and I could not get it to funtion. Some have said that the Enable phone on reset option has to be on for this app to work, even though the 700p does this anyway. Would love to get some feed back.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    ya i second that, i heard that treo helper doesnt work with the treo 700p

i know i tested out the data connection drop and to filter sms and neither of those features worked on the treo 700p with sprint service