1.    #1  
    The way I see it...you would CLEAN UP if you could relaunch a working version of Chatter IM in light of Verichat's fumble. Of course I have no idea of what your costs would be to do this, or what is involved on the backend, but I sure know that I and many other people need a viable instant message program working on the 700P.
    No kidding - I'm pissed at PDA Apps and their "on the roadmap, no ETA" stance.
    Amen!
    ditto!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    here here!
    As a sidebar, I've been playing with Mundu recently and have been quite impressed. Seems like a great replacement IM manager, and no subscription fees either...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    As a sidebar, I've been playing with Mundu recently and have been quite impressed. Seems like a great replacement IM manager, and no subscription fees either...
    How does it compare to causerie?
    Always on?
    Battery Life?
  8.    #8  
    I'm using Mundu too...I find that the program shuts down every couple of hours and I find myself having to reconnect. Verichat never did this. I could live with Mundu v3 if it didn't do this. Are you finding that too?
    When Chatter IM was alive, it was a killer application. Supported AIM, Yahoo! and MSN. What a program, what a man. Ben
    I second that. although I don't think it will ever happen. I think he licensed it to someone else. :-(
    Not licensed to anyone else... Just not something that could be supported easily.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Not licensed to anyone else... Just not something that could be supported easily.

Marc
    As I recall your problem wasn't the software itself, but the server behind it.

I'm sure there are at least a handful of us here with colocated boxes with software capable of setting a virtual environment up to support this.

How about it Marc?
    Zach Roberts
    Director - Lifeless People Networks Ltd.
    http://www.lifelesspeople.com/ - Pay by Post™ Webhosting