1.    #1  
    Ok am I the only one that is having this prob? When I get an email with an attachment, be it doc. pic. sound. what ever there is no option to save the attachement. I have looked for a setting that allows this but can not find one. This is on a sprint 700.
    I know with older versions of VersaMail, if you tap the attachment icon, you would get a choice (depending on the attachment type and your installed apps) of installing the attachment or saving it to card. If it was a .zip file, you would be able to unzip it or save it to card.

Since I don't have a Treo 700p, though, I can't say how the new version works...
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
  3.    #3  
    The only option I get is to open it, once open I can not do anything else with it. I know that I can just save the email and there by save the attachement but I would like to be able to put them where I have the rest of the docs, pics, songs, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake
    The only option I get is to open it, once open I can not do anything else with it. I know that I can just save the email and there by save the attachement but I would like to be able to put them where I have the rest of the docs, pics, songs, etc.

Same issue here, I like the new VersaMail with the except of how it handles attachments. Why can't I just save the pics to my card with my other pics...
    Palm Pilot-->Palm III-->Palm IIIc-->Palm 505-->Palm 515-->Sprint Treo 600--> soon: Sprint Treo 700P
    According to Palm's site VersaMail should work as adtertised:
    http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar...00p/email.html
    Palm Pilot-->Palm III-->Palm IIIc-->Palm 505-->Palm 515-->Sprint Treo 600--> soon: Sprint Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Tap and hold the attachment icon (yellow paper) and it will open i box where you can check save attachment and then you can select card or handheld.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    Tap and hold the attachment icon (yellow paper) and it will open i box where you can check save attachment and then you can select card or handheld.

Thanks, that worked but would be nice if the menu was not so hidden or at least better documented.