Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I am really angry right now.

First I had a guy on who was ready to set me up for a 700p and my sero 1250 plan. a girl the other day made all the notes in system that the plan could be added... then this guy put me on hold while he talked to the business development department i was on hold for 15 minutes... then a random tech support guy picks up... so i lost that guy....

he transfers me back to retention, i have to go to thru the whole story again... this guy says he can get me the Treo 700p for 299 and then goes on to say he cannot sign me up for SERO and that you have to have a new line and go through the website etc etc and his floor supervisor said the same thing....

so then i said i would have to get back to him.. i dunno what to do now.. i dunno if he made notes in my account etc...

what is the course of action here? its very inconsistent as to what they will do for you...

how do i get the best of both worlds (good phone price + SERO plan) this is driving me freaking crazy.

Also, if i call back right now, will i get the same floor supervisor or do they have hundreds of floor supervisors at any given moment.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    OK i am back on the horse again trying with another guy... this guy seems more receptive... will keep you posted but any advice is appreciated
    you can do it... many people have... see sprintusers.com for other examples. You just have to talk with them and have them document your account. It takes many phone calls but it can be done!