Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602
    Does anybody here use Agendus?
    With positive results?
    I've used Agendus Pro & Mail for about 4 months. I had them on my 650 and am using them now. I had to purchase LudusP to get my phone button to actually open the phone app, like many others (Agendus took over that button).
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Agendus has a mail client? lol. Chatter is the best email client, constantly being updated. In the past week alone it has had a few updates, the developer is great.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Agendus has a mail client? lol. Chatter is the best email client, constantly being updated. In the past week alone it has had a few updates, the developer is great.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not downing Chatter or even Snapper. At the time I got Pro, they were running a special and I got Mail for free. I wanted the integration between the 2. There are some things I miss about Snapper & Chatter from the trials I did. I really only use 1 personal acct (doesn't support my DoD MSExchange work email) and didn't really need push, so Agendus is working for me...be nice when they finally get all mail on the card, not just the ones with attachments, though.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602
    Does anybody here use Agendus?
    With positive results?
    I tried Agendus for a couple of days, but personally did not like the way it delivered mail. I just migrated over from the bb world, and chatter delivered email in the same manor. For me, chatter was definately the way to go. I also had some problems with resets when I had Agendus on my treo, and i have not experienced it with chatter as of yet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12