Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Well I just got off the phone with Sprint. I have been a customer with them since 1997 and have always had around 1500 to 2500 minutes. Never been late or missed a payment. Here are the main points of what I was able to negotiate.

Treo 700P for $349.99. No tax and shipped for free.
    2500 Anytime minutes for $100/month
    Power Vision for $15/month (Unlimited High speed internet, etc..)
    Unlimited text messaging FREE
    Nights & Weekends start at 8pm
    I only had to sign up for a 1 yr contract. (2yr would have been fine with me)

How did I do? Did I miss anything I should have asked for? Just curious how this stacks up to what everyone else is getting. Thanks for the feedback.
    I would have tried for 7 or even 6pm nights and weekends, I think 7 is the rule now. Other than that the only person who has to be happy with it is you. Are you happy with it?
    I've always been on a 400 minute plan, but I have been around since the late 90's. I got my treo for $100 after rebates and service credits and palm discounts. Got switched to a sero plan afterwards with NW @ 7PM and 10% loyal customer discount. Starting work for a big company in July so looking forward to the addtional 15% discount.
    Can you really negotiate this? Who should i talk to?
    I have of 2000 minute plan for $85 which includes unlimited data plan on my 650.I share this with my wife currently and i wanna get her a 700p. But to take advantage of sprint rebate i would have to get out of my plan and get a new plan. Can i really negotiate something thats close to what i have right now. Paying $40/month for a data plan really scares me...any tips/advice is appreciated...
    i got mine through retention for $119. no new servive plan or extention...no new line of service. plus i get to keep my a900, which i am pretty sure i can get $119 for it on ebay.

the one thing that i did different from any other post i have seen on getting good deals from retention is this: i zero'd in on all the problems i have had with my a900. these problems were well documented. i did NOT have the insurance (lockline) and have had the a900 for 7 months.... but they still gave me a price i couldn't refuse. the treo 700 is my first palm phone since before they were called treos.

Quote Originally Posted by muncheroo
    I've always been on a 400 minute plan, but I have been around since the late 90's. I got my treo for $100 after rebates and service credits and palm discounts. Got switched to a sero plan afterwards with NW @ 7PM and 10% loyal customer discount. Starting work for a big company in July so looking forward to the addtional 15% discount.
    $119 no contract renewal is godly! thumbs up to you!