Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Ok... i know, sounds kindof weird, but maybe not so weird.
    I'm hoping someone has heard of an app to do this.
    I want to be able to have my ringer volume automatically go down to 1 bar after 12am, and back up to 5 bars after 9am. I'm sure you can figure out why, and I'm sure many of us either switch the old mute button before bed, or lower the volume ourselves manually, just to turn the volume back up in the morning. I just think it would be nice to automate that, and ofcourse, have the ability to override it.
    So... any apps?
    profilecare does that, but the current version does not play well on the 700p. The developer is aware of the situation and he has promised an update soon.
    Treoing & Loving it
    What about Profiles?
    it does that too, but the current beta is buggy and it does not offer many of the functions PC does. Profiles is free though
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    mRing allows you to schedule each of its 5(?) prenamed profiles. You can adjust the volume and vibrate mode for each profile. I currently have silent from 12am to 6am and Loud the rest of the day.

This is a secondary feature of an excellent mp3 ringer program.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    This is the kindof info I was looking for. ok... so I'll look for some upcoming changes to profilecare, also look into profiles, and check out mRing. Thank you! if anyone else has further info... please dont be shy to share!
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr
    What about Profiles?
    Actually for the updated version for the 700p go here.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey