1.    #1  
    I've tried VolumeCare and honestly I'm not sure if it made any difference. I read in some threads that for some devices it does not increase volume so much. I'm using a Treo 650 CDMA.
    I would like to ask if there is another option to test before purchasing VC.
    I couldn't use my 650 if it weren't for VolumeCare its a great app
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr
    I've tried VolumeCare and honestly I'm not sure if it made any difference. I read in some threads that for some devices it does not increase volume so much. I'm using a Treo 650 CDMA.
    actually some new utilities and 3rd party ringtone managers have volume boosting for ringtones.
    The new Phone Technician app has the sound boosting function.
    My phone was useless without VolumeCare's ablility to reduce microphone sensitivity.
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr
    I would be happy to speak to you about your usage of VolumeCare. I might be able to help you tune your installation to get the most out of your Treo.

Jeff
    support @ GoTreoSoftware.com