1.    #1  
    Can anyone please help me. I have purchased ringtones from palmgear, they are downloaded onto my computer ok, and seem to be on my sd card ok. I can not get them from the card to my phone. thinking my sd card was bad I purchased another and the same thing it looks like the ringtones are on the card but nothing I do can get them to open. please help.
    lost in Pa.
    I have emailed myself the ringtones from my pc to my Treo.
    When I save them, my phone recognizes them are tones for the phone.
    What format are your ringtones in?
    Where in PA?
    M100, M515, Tungsten E, Treo 600, Treo 650 unlocked GSM; SW 1.20 ENA; FW 1.71 (T-mobile)
  3.    #3  
    Thank You For Responding, I Purchased The Ringtones From Rainbow. They Say That It Works With A Midi File What Ever That Is. I Have Tried To Email Them To Myself But The File Is To Large. Feeling Hopeless.
    Lancaster Pa
    I'm at a loss. Mine are all midis too.
    Maybe someone smarter than I will respond.
    I grew up in Chester county, just near Lancaster county
    M100, M515, Tungsten E, Treo 600, Treo 650 unlocked GSM; SW 1.20 ENA; FW 1.71 (T-mobile)
    Forget my last post. Just use http://www.sprintusers.com/focus or http://www.funformobile.com/pages/ri...adRingtone.php to upload the midi files to your phone, and it'll take care of the conversion. If you have bluetooth on your PC, you can use that to send it directly to your phone.
    Last edited by palmcrash; 06/07/2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: update
    Midi or wav files stored on an sd can be transfered to the sound file on the phone as follows:
    1) open Blazer
    2) in the url line type in file:///[file name].[midi] Of course, if you've placed the midi or wav file in a folder on the sd card, you will need to include the path in the above.
    3) Hit "go" and the file will transfer to the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEABOUND
    Can anyone please help me. I have purchased ringtones from palmgear, they are downloaded onto my computer ok, and seem to be on my sd card ok. I can not get them from the card to my phone. thinking my sd card was bad I purchased another and the same thing it looks like the ringtones are on the card but nothing I do can get them to open. please help.
    lost in Pa.
    why dont use just purchase a ringtone manager and then rip your mp3 songs and use it?