1.    #1  
    I installed sound Off, on my initial go round on the 700p, and it did not work. Has anybody sucessfully loaded this App? And if so what rev are you using?

Thanks in advance.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Yeah, I'd like to know as well.
    Additionally, I'm wondering if TreoOffOn will work on the 700p. Quickster also wrote that app.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    Again, has anyone had any sucess with this App?
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Didnt work for me either...goes to start up screen and then nada... I would have been late for work today because I forgot to take my phone off vibrate...called in sick instead....
    I've emailed Quickster and provided a link to this thread. Hopefully, he'll reply.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  6.    #6  
    Any word from quickster? Love his App, used it all the time. Hopefully he can get a new rev out for the 700P.
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo
    Any word from quickster? Love his App, used it all the time. Hopefully he can get a new rev out for the 700P.
    Unfortunately, Quickster is preoccupied with other matters and I don't get the impression that he'll be working on this.

Maybe things will change. This was a hobby for him.

I love both apps he wrote (SoundOff and TreoOffOn).

I'm sure we'll hear from him if he gets time to update.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  8.    #8  
    Thought I would revive this thread. Tried the latest version of sound off, and also RingerSwitch. Neither would work on the Treo 700p. Absolutly loved Sound Off. Anybody know of a replacement program that will remind you when your ringer switch is turned off. Had it on my 600, thought it was great. Both programs were freeware. To bad somebody can't get on the band wagon, and edit some code to make these programs 700p compatible. I would throw in a paypal donation.
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
  9.    #9  
    Wanted to bring this thread back up to the top. Has anybody found a viable program that replaces either soundoff or ringerswitch, that is compatible with the treo 700p? I really miss soundoff, that I originally had on my T600. Anybody, any sugestions?
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Demo,
    I wish I could help but I'm in the same boat as you. I really miss the app.
    Hopefully someone with come up with something.
    Goood Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Yep, I need something too.
  12.    #12  
    Any developers interested in revisiting the Soundoff, or Ringer Switch updates for the 700p. These apps were great on the older Treo 600. We would love to get someone to step up to the plate and take this project on.
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
  13.    #13  
    I just emailed Raymond Lo the developer for RingerSwitch. He still seems pretty active with his updates. I asked him to jump up to the forum, re: whether he is going to maybe update the program for the 700p. Hope he is gracious enough to join us.
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Thanks Demo.
    RingerSwitch and MissedCall for Treo 700p beta are under testing and I hope to release them in early July.

Please check http://www.palmgear.com/satellite/index.cfm?siteid=2342 and I shall post update here.
  15.    #15  
    That is great. Looking forward for the release.
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User