Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    It doesn't send things back and forth to the PC. When you create things in datebk6, you can have it default to creating in your home timezone though (Mountain for me)...

When I go to a different timezone (ie eastern).. it automatically adjusts the meeting and alarms to the new timezone.
    OK. what happens when create an appointment when you are in non-home timezone (eastern in your example). It will be created in your home time-zone be default and then will be wrong time as long as you remain in eastern timezone (away from home). Is this correct?
  2.    #42  
    You have the option of (by default) creating appointments in your home timezone, or in the timezone you are currently in. I always use my home timezone. You can also manually change the timezone.

So you either create it in your hometimezone and adjust the time in your head, or create it in the new timezone.

The only thing is I never change the timezone on my PC. I always create things using my home timezone on my PC.
  3.    #43  
    The only issue is if you go to a place where Sprint towers are set up for the wrong timezone. Then I have to adjust the timezone (under time settings) to the correct timezone). This doesn't happen to often ( I haven't had it happen in a few years).
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    You have the option of (by default) creating appointments in your home timezone, or in the timezone you are currently in. I always use my home timezone. You can also manually change the timezone.

So you either create it in your hometimezone and adjust the time in your head, or create it in the new timezone.

The only thing is I never change the timezone on my PC. I always create things using my home timezone on my PC.
    On the Treo 755p, when I enter the appt into the handheld, I have the option of tagging it with any timezone I want. What more are you getting the datebk? (by the way, thanks so much for helping, very frustrated).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123