1.    #1  
    I've been checking some threads but still confused wich app install to test...
    What are the options for backup internal (ROM included) and CARD to desktop?
    I read about backupman, backup,NVBackup,... and it seems they only backup from internal TO card?
    The backup to desktop is called "hotsync."

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr
    I've been checking some threads but still confused wich app install to test...
    What are the options for backup internal (ROM included) and CARD to desktop?
    I read about backupman, backup,NVBackup,... and it seems they only backup from internal TO card?
    I use bluesync to backup my SD card on every hotsync. It's slow, but it works. Then I schedule my treo to hotsync at 3AM while I sleep, so I'm not waiting on it to finish.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks and yes, I know what "hotsync" means...
    BTW I found this thread
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...softick+backup