1.    #1  
    I would like to have my PC autoboot in the morning (this is an option in my BIOS settings), and since I have a DSL connection that I have set to connect on boot, I would also like to have a hotsynch kick off at that time too (to update my Avantgo channels for reading during my commute). Anybody know if this is possible? I couldn't find anything at Palmgear that would do this.

I always leave my VPR in the charger cradle overnight, and I recently have been manually turning on PC in the morn, then performing a Hotsync manually to update Avantgo. It would be really nice if I didn't have to go thru all of that.

Thanks for any suggestions!

-Larry
    BackupBuddy comes with AutoSync.prc. It might do what you're trying to accomplish.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Warm sync is another program that automatically triggers a hotsync. What's nice about this program is that you can specify specific days and the time intervals (start tim...then every two hours).

I have mine set to hotsync @ 8am each morning then every 3 hours thereafter.

Check it out

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...25&prodID=8467

John
    I use AutoSync. Does the same as Warm Sync but works with my Visor Prism. Works flawlessly.

It can be found at PalmGear.

Rick