1.    #1  
    We just switched our email system from a Pop 3 server to a web based exchange server. I am a verizon customer and currently I have been using their email system, having it receive my email and push it out to me. I would love to be able to able wirelessly synch my calendar, contacts as well as my sent folder real time.

Is there a way to do this by either using verizon's system or using a third party software?
    You can synch your inbox and any sub-folders if the service you are using allows for IMAP access. Most e-mail programs will allow for IMAP synching. Versamail, Chatter and Snappermail all come to mind.

If you new server supports MS Active Synch, then you can use Versamail to synch everything including your calendar. Well in theory anyway!
  3.    #3  
    Will this synch the contacts as well?
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I'm using Versamail 3.5 from the Blackberry Connect installer...look for thread "Blackberry Connect .prc"

Syncing Contacts, Calendar and mail for a week now.
  5.    #5  
    Are you a Verizon Customer
    have you considered GoodLink?

see special forum within "developers" area of Treocentral
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    rgrubman,

I'm a Cingular customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by puyi
    I'm using Versamail 3.5 from the Blackberry Connect installer...look for thread "Blackberry Connect .prc"

Syncing Contacts, Calendar and mail for a week now.
    Blackberry Connect will allow you to sync with an Exchange server? I thought it only worked with the BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server).
    Newton 100 > Newton 120 > Palm IIIx > LG Phenom Express > Palm 505 > Treo 300 > Tungsten T > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    If you new server supports MS Active Synch, then you can use Versamail to synch everything including your calendar. Well in theory anyway!
    Yes you can sync using MS EXchange Server but first create a profile..I sent you an email on how to do this
  10.    #10  
    Where can I get Versamail program from....my phone is setup with Verizon Wireless Synch?
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Jester1275,

I am using Versamail 3.5 from the BBC installer.

I sync to Exchange Server over owa. I Uninstalled the Blackberry stuff as well as anything related to CDMA; I am on Cingular.
    Last edited by puyi; 06/12/2006 at 02:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    rgrubman,

I downloaded the BBC installer from the link referenced in the "Blackberry Connect .prc" thread. The installer includes CDMA libraries so it may work with your 650. If you use Versamail 3.5 you can sync directly to your Exchange Server without a desktop redirector program like Verizon Wireless Sync.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgrubman
    Will this synch the contacts as well?
    Nope.
    Hi,

Can Delle also send me the OWA instructions? I am having trouble. TIA

R
    Hi its me again, I only need to connect via OWA on my GSM treo. I have BBC but probably can not get BES activation. TIA