Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Well I guess my 700p's Blazer 4.5 doesn't do well with pages that have multiple images. It will load the whole page fast but if it contains lots of pictures, only some will appear the rest will just be blank with an "x" over them.

I have even tried adjusting the cache up to the 8mb limit still no luck. The only way around this is to use the mobile Google that is automaticaly bookmarked in the 700p. Mobile google splits large webpages into multiple pages which is cheating in my opinion. I prefer a browser more like a desktop browser that will show the whole page.
    Last edited by migs; 06/07/2006 at 10:02 AM.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Do you have the same issue when you set Blazer to wide page mode?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    Do you have the same issue when you set Blazer to wide page mode?
    Yes tried that too, no luck.

I tried Webpro v3.0.1a and it loaded all the images and its a 4 year old palm browser! I still need to see if the new version of Webpro 3.5 works on my 700p
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    anybody find a workaround for this?
    sounds like it could be a heap thing, you might want to try UDMH and see if that helps. Is it compatible with the 700p?
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    You can try webxcope.com. Not sure but I think you can mess with the settings to have it not split pages.
    Where can I find Webpro 3.01a all I find is 3.01...thanks
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Webxcope didnt do the trick at all alot of images are still missing.
    which web page are you testing with? BTW, did you try Opera, perhaps it will fit your needs, I've never seen it fail to load any images.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!