1.    #1  
    I just (finally) upgraded from my treo 600 to the Sprint 700P. On my 600, I had a utility called Autosync that came packaged with backupbuddy. When I upgraded, the app was quarantined as incompatible. Autosync allowed for automated scheduling of the hotsync process. Is anyone aware of a similar functionality available for the 700P?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by atbodamer
    I just (finally) upgraded from my treo 600 to the Sprint 700P. On my 600, I had a utility called Autosync that came packaged with backupbuddy. When I upgraded, the app was quarantined as incompatible. Autosync allowed for automated scheduling of the hotsync process. Is anyone aware of a similar functionality available for the 700P?
    Thanks.
    I was looking around at Palmgear the other day for that exact capability. There's a new program called "JustSync" that claims to do what you're wanting. However, the guy is pretty proud of his work. He wants $18 for it...
  3.    #3  
    that's a tidy sum just to avoid pressing a button every day
    I have no idea if this works on the 700p, but you could try out Crony 3.0 (freeware). Its a cron job manager or Task Scheduler that can run a program at a scheduled interval. Someone claimed it worked on the 650, but it may work for the 700. If it does not, look for a similar program.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-735.html?Crony
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Do not hand over 18 dollars for this! There is a freeware application called 1tapsync. Try this in conjunction with a application launching, er, application. I use mobileclock, which costs 9.50, and I can schedule-load any number of other apps, and it's a great alarm program.
    Last edited by g-funkster; 06/07/2006 at 09:37 AM.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!