1.    #1  
    It worked before, but not any more. Maybe it has something to do with the recent SP2 update.

Please don't ask me for the log file.

Anyone is doing OWA fine with Mail2Web free acount?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixup
    It worked before, but not any more. Maybe it has something to do with the recent SP2 update.

Please don't ask me for the log file.

Anyone is doing OWA fine with Mail2Web free acount?
    Quick question for you, why do you not want to provide a log file? Marc puts a lot of valuable trouble shooting information into his logs and will most likely give you the cause of the problem. Because of his detailed logging I have solved quite a few "issues" on my own that have come up here and there. Wouldn't it be easier to quickly generate a log file and take a look at the error message from Mail2Web? Seems easier to me than trying to see if anyone else is having a similar problem. Just my opinion...

Regards,
    Rory
  3.    #3  
    Mail2web is free; Marc can take a test in one minute and tell us if it works or not.

Debugging is the job of the developper, not the end user.
    Fixup -

So as not to disappoint you, I'll do what a "real" developer would do - I'll put it on a list somewhere and maybe get around to looking at it when it suits me.

Hey, look! I can play the attitude game too!

Marc
    LOL, Marc. Excellent response!
  6.    #6  
    I had no attitude or game there, I was simply tired of seeing "logfile...". I'm happy to give any feedback but I just never do any log. I'm also a programmer and wrote many Linux, Windows and embedded code. Believe it or not, I never use debug. I'm always able to find out a bug by testing an app or checking the source code.

Anyway, very happy to report that it is working fine with mail2web now. Two things I've found so far:

1) Reply-to and return addresses are still not effective, even though these options are provided in the SMTP page.

2) Received Chinese text still do not show. Sending is no problem.
    hey fixup...you're a big poopy-pants head.

so there.

detroitkruk