Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    how's the h700? is it loud? any complaints from other party? sorry to be off topic
    H700 works great. But it was causing my phone to reset about once per hour. I can't be 100% sure it was the H700 causing my resets, but I'm very confident that it was the culprit. I didn't try turning the phone off and then turning it on again, so I don't know if I would have had the same problem with the headset not working that was reported in an earlier post.
    My BT headset requires a soft reset after turning off the BT on the Treo and then back on. If I do not perform a soft reset it will connect but no sound is present other than a hollow background noise. How hard can it be to make these things reliable? Is the stack 1.1 or 2.0?
    Sprint 700P, Palm Ultralight BT Headset
    Versamail via MS Exchange server
    Quote Originally Posted by vRob View Post
    I am experiencing the same problem as Cowbean using the Motorola H700. When I turn bluetooth off on the phone, then turn it back on I can no longer hear anything using my headset even though it shows as being connected (blue headphone icon). I have to soft reset the 700p in order to get it working again. So now I just keep bluetooth running all the time.
    I am having the same problem . . . if I turn bluetooth off and back on, the phone no longer transmits signal to the headset WHEN CALLING OUT (I can receive calls fine!?). I can also redial from the headset just fine . . . I hear a "beep" in the headset like it is going to work, but then the sound comes from the phone only . . . very FRUSTRATING!!! Soft reset fixes the problem, but can't do that everytime I turn BT on.

Oh, I'm using the Jabra BT500. I'm gonna leave BT on all day and see what type of battery life I have . . . that maybe the only temp solution. The Jabra X10 seems to work for a lot of people, but it is ugly and not very comfortable for extended periods of time. Anybody know of a "non-clip" BT headset that works well with the 700P? Jabra BT500 works as above, and the Plantronics Voyager 510 is SO comfortable, but does not work at all
    New owner of Treo 700p, and the same thing is happening to me, usung the HBH-662 headset. Worked fine with my 650.

On Palm's website, the HBH-660 is listed as compatible, so wouln't the 662 be too??? I would think so.

So for my first day of use, it's disconnected 3 times, but only when I wasn't talking on the phone. If I hit the button on the headset, it beeps a few times, and comes back.

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Ken
    This may be the wrong string for posting this, and if it is I apologize. I'm reading about everyones trouble with the headset connection... I use the HBH-662 and rarely have issues. It does disconnect when not in use for about 15 minutes but a quick push of the button remedies that.

My problem is with a blue tooth connection to the lap top. It seens that when I do a sync, anytime it's more than a few items like calendar entries or contact entries, the connection disconnects. I can never sync when I have more than one or two new "pictures" unless I use the USB cord.

I also have PDAnet so that I can use the bluetooth connection for the modem. After about 2 mintues it disconnects.

This is clearly a bluetooth issue and very frustrating.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JASchmidt View Post
    This may be the wrong string for posting this, and if it is I apologize. I'm reading about everyones trouble with the headset connection... I use the HBH-662 and rarely have issues. It does disconnect when not in use for about 15 minutes but a quick push of the button remedies that.
    Funny, this is what my HBH-608 does and I consider it a major problem.
    When I am working in loud datacenters I depend on my headset to beep in my ear to let me know when I have an incoming call as I won't hear my treo in my pocket. This worked perfectly with my 650. Grrr.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Is there any fix to this problem? I havent searched yet but found this thread. My 660 does the same thing.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234