Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Actually we are having some server problem with mobivoip as a result you were not able to connect. However our server team is working on that and will make it run as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

With Regards,
    Support Team.
    I'm waiting for the folks at MobiTV to get wind of this and cry infringement because of the name.

That being said I havent tried the product.
    Actually we are running out of some server problem with mobivoip. However our server team is working on that and will make it run as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Support Team.
    UPDATE ON MY ATTEMPTS TO CANCEL MOBIVOIP SERVICE:

After emailing support like they asked they still haven't canceled my account and want "transaction details" in order to move forward. I thought my Mobivoip account number and user ID would be good enough.

I'm already past the point where it's just easier to call up my Bank and have them cancel it. Probably what I will do today.

You can see the letter they sent me by clicking on the link at the top of the page under "Scam!"
    It should be also known that I initially posted my problems with Mantra on their forum only to have it removed by the moderator with no reason given. I guess they don't like visitors seeing some of the problems going on with their service.
    Please note that whenever a purchase is made the customer receives two e-mails from us, one about his transaction details and the other one confirmation e-mail. Please send your transaction details at support@mantragroup.com, they will cancel your account and get back to you with confirmation within 2 days.

Regards,
    Support Team
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    UPDATE ON MY ATTEMPTS TO CANCEL MOBIVOIP SERVICE:

After emailing support like they asked they still haven't canceled my account and want "transaction details" in order to move forward. I thought my Mobivoip account number and user ID would be good enough.

I'm already past the point where it's just easier to call up my Bank and have them cancel it. Probably what I will do today.

You can see the letter they sent me by clicking on the link at the top of the page under "Scam!"
    So are you saying that you don't keep the receipts from your online transactions? I learned my lesson from not doing so years ago.
    Please send your transaction details to support@mantragroup.com; they will cancel your account as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Support Team.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12