1.    #1  
    I hate that the download limit on the phone is only 2 Mbs. But my question is that if you decide to use opera mini, are you still confined to that 2 mb limit?

Thanks in advance
    Um...if you did a search, you'd know there is no longer a 2MB download limit in blazer 4.5 on the 700p.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by savior
    I hate that the download limit on the phone is only 2 Mbs. But my question is that if you decide to use opera mini, are you still confined to that 2 mb limit?

Thanks in advance
    With Opera Mini it is 32MB I believe because when I change it on my Opera Mini, it goes no higher.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    actually Opera does not download files currently. When you encounter a file download, it sends it off to Blazer at the moment.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Why even bother with opera mini? What's wrong with the new and improved Blazer?