Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Does anyone know the image size necessary to create phone application wallpaper?

(BTW: I searched and didn't find my answer!)

Thanks!

SMEGGIE
    I think 320x320
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfos22
    I think 320x320
    too tall with the 1 column view

320x240 or 320 x 230 is even closer.
    I use 320x240 which leaves room for the title stuff at the top and one row of buttons.
    I just find something I like and hope it fits.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Thanks for your replies.

I found after manipulating the image a few hundred times, that 240x230, believe it or not, is the closest I could get to the desired end result. (this is with one row of favorites showing)

Good luck and happy papering!

SMEGGIE
    Some one asked me which wallpaper app I use. I just use the standard Pictures and Video app on the phone. When I find a picture I like on the internet, I tap and hold on it until it asks me where I want to save it, card or internal. After it is saved, I use the picture &video app on the phone to see it and just go to the options menu and choose save as wallpaper.
    By the way rich it was me
    internet meaning on your phone right
    yes. Sent you a message. Thought I deleted by accident.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    Some one asked me which wallpaper app I use. I just use the standard Pictures and Video app on the phone. When I find a picture I like on the internet, I tap and hold on it until it asks me where I want to save it, card or internal. After it is saved, I use the picture &video app on the phone to see it and just go to the options menu and choose save as wallpaper.
    Yeah, that works for getting the image on your phone as wallpaper, but if you have an image that isn't centered completely, like text needs to be, it looks like crap - which is why I went in and edited the picture in the first place. I'm using the UFC logo as my wallpaper and now that I have it centered, it looks fuggin' great!!!

Flying elbow to the face,

SMEGGIE