1.    #1  
    Just curious what home page 700p users have found most useful for their browser.

I've used www.eboogie.com for quite a while but with the faster speed of EVDO wondering if I should change.
    Jimmie Geddes
    my bookmarks
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    since most everyone nowadays has access to some free web hosting through their internet provider if nothing else, they can just use word, create a simple file saved as html with hyperlinks, and use that as their starting homepage page. That way you can customize it just to your liking so it is an easier way to access your bookmarks.

In case anyone is interested, here is mine. I have quite a few mobile optimized sites here that you may be interested in the links in.

http://www.investmentgroup.org/mobile.htm
    How do you set home page on 700p. Ive spent last 3 days trying to change(ok not really). On 650 wasn't it in the menu?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faxel
    How do you set home page on 700p. Ive spent last 3 days trying to change(ok not really). On 650 wasn't it in the menu?
    In blazer, just hit the menu button in the bottom right, then go to options, preferences, and change the home page setting.
    Blank Page! I can then choose whatever I need from the bookmarks without having to wait a momment or two for the homepage to load.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    www.dmmllaw.com/treomenu.htm (Miami centric menu)
    I have returned my 700p to Palm and am happily back to using my 650, however I use a local html file stored on my SD card as my home page. I update it now and then with URL's I find useful. I update the file as needed in FrontPage, email it to myself and overwrite the version stored on the SD card.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI