1.    #1  
    I called retention and asked about the $250 "service credit upon activation." She told me I would receive $150 in check and $100 in credit at my next billing cycle.

But then it won't be credit UPON activation right?

I am wondering when do you guys receive your $250? Right after you activate or a month later?

Thanks
    Last edited by opq1122; 06/07/2006 at 12:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by opq1122
    I am wondering when do you guys receive your $250? Right after you activate or a month later?
    The csr drone I spoke with last week had no clue when the credit would be applied. Today's drone claimed it would appear on the second bill. I did ask them to place notes in my account about this, for when I call them back when the credit doesn't appear on the second bill.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by UniPalmer
    The csr drone I spoke with last week had no clue when the credit would be applied. Today's drone claimed it would appear on the second bill. I did ask them to place notes in my account about this, for when I call them back when the credit doesn't appear on the second bill.
    I am just trying to make sure that I will be getting the credit in the future while my 700p is still less than 14 days old. That way if I am not, I can return it for free.
  4.    #4  
    did anyone got the Sprint $250 rebate already? please share how
    I got my credit so I dont think I'm a good test case but my credit instantly appeared online and appeared on my bill that printed yesterday