Using Windows XP and Treo 650. The log indicates that everything is syncing but the Outlook email isn't syncing to the Treo 650. The calendar and contacts are syncing - I've test this. Or at least they were. I downloaded the Verizon updater 1.04 and it didn't restore my email that was previously there. I've tried a number of solutions but nothing has worked. The sync was originally working before I had to do a clean install of the PC and reload all the applications.

Do I need Versamail to sync email. I installed it without configuring for ActiveSync. It didn't make any difference.

I've also tried these solutions I read in other threads:

1. I've verified that all PIMS are syncing to Outlook under the Hot sync Icon.

2. I've downloaded Palm Patch 4.1.4E. But I don't think I really need to do this since I'm syncing with Outlook.

3. I verified that each major folder on Outlook has the box, "Automatically generate MS Exchange Views" is checked.

4. I verified that the profile matches to the Treo profile.

5. I changed the wireless sync setting to allow HotSync to work by checking the "Enable other sync apps".

6. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Palm software on my computer.

7. I've stopped and restarted HotSync.

Thanks for your help!
    Waddaya mean "sync email"?
    Versamail doesn't synch with Outlook. Versamail is now supposed to be your email client on the Treo for wireless sending/receiving.

I believe Chappura now sells a conduit that works (it used to be free) for synching. Developers or someone seemed to think that synching email would fall by the roadside with wireless connectivity.

I've been trying Agendus Mail SSL which both retrieves/sends email from the Treo, synchs with Outlook, supports multiple accounts (both POP and IMAP) and multiple folders. So far, I really like it.

There are other mail apps that may do the same (Chatter, Snapper, etc.). Check out the reviews here or look around in the Palm OS Apps forum.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Previously when it was syncing correctly, the email would sync up between the Treo 650 and Outlook on the PC. Now that I've had to reload the apps. it doesn't work.

I guess I'm a little confused about Versamail. When you say it's suppose to be your email client, do you mean it doesn't sync up with Outlook email? Or does it only connect up with Exchange? Is it very secure?

I checked with Chappura (sp?) about email syncing. They don't have any products that sync with Outlook email, only with other Outlook folders like Calendar, Contacts, etc.

I'll look into your suggestions.

Thanks!
    I just read that you have to have Exchange 2003 for Versamail. We have Exchange 2003. So, unless I'm missing something it doesn't look like it work for us.
    This will help you synchronize email with Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express using VersaMail

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(30468),ts=Palm_External2001