Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gharrod - no prob...people don't dig as much as they should, esp. in the case of this Arsemonkey.

hparson, my view on your 5 reasons:

1.) "He doesn't log on often enough to have seen the offer"

He logs in quite often. He has a long history at TC

2.) He doesn't have any pictures to send me"

True, because he lied.

3.)"He sent me an email, my SPAM filter blocked it, and he thinks I'm not responding"

Nope. He would have PM'ed you or posted in the thread.

4.)"He already figured out how to get another phone on his own"

Not a chance...a better deal than free?

5.) "It was a bogus story and he felt guilty about the offer and is being quiet"

Bingo!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Hey OnceUpon, I thought of the scenarios. You are naive if you believe any of what you are spouting.

- No one walks through Target with a birthday cake. It just does not happen. I've been to many Targets, many times (even the supersize ones) - you don't see it.

- The whole thing stinks of a sob story to sucker a cheap 700p or other Treo.

- And most telling, no post back from hparsons saying he did the deal, which means the guy could not prove and lied.

Next...

Wow...somebody doesn't get the blantenly sarcastic humor that I have been toting around here since I joined.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Well OnceUpon, I thought you were being sarcastic, until the last line 'didn't think so'. It sounded like many foolish TC'ers who support scammers like Chiselmonkey.

Upon re-reading, I see your intent.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123