Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I have Adgendus Mail SSL but when I delete my Gmail then hit SYNC I go on my laptop and the mail messages are still there...is this a Gmail thing or something that can be fixed with using another program...I would like to be able to clean out my box when im out on the road but its hard to do this when I cant...anyone else have this issue...

B
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsu408408
    I have Adgendus Mail SSL but when I delete my Gmail then hit SYNC I go on my laptop and the mail messages are still there...is this a Gmail thing or something that can be fixed with using another program...I would like to be able to clean out my box when im out on the road but its hard to do this when I cant...anyone else have this issue...

B
    I have had the same issue. Finally concluded that the only way to do it is to go to the gmail website and delete there. This is very easy with the 700p because it is so fast. I have actually found that it is easier to read email directly than through a program like Chatter or Versamail on the 700..
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin
    I have actually found that it is easier to read email directly than through a program like Chatter or Versamail on the 700..
    I've gone that same route.
    I've just started demoing Agendus Mail SSL and using it with Gmail. Thanks for the info. A couple of things come to mind:

1. There is a setting in the preferences or mail handling options to delete from server. This may help.
    2. Are you synching the right folders? My account list on the Treo has a "hotsynch" folder (with inbox, sent, deleted items, etc.); a Gmail folder (ditto); and a third one I can't recall. I think there's some advanced setup feature (maybe in the conduit manager) to make sure the right ones are synching up.

I'll check this out more though. These just came to mind because I just set my stuff up.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder