Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Got an email from Palm Enterprise Solutions. Sign up and attend the roadshow!

http://www.palm.com/us/promotions/treospeed/

Locations include:
    New York
    San Francisco
    Washington DC
    Los Angeles
    Dallas
    Chicago

Prizes at the events include:
    TreoTM 700p smartphones
    Official NASCAR memorabilia
    Boo... I'll be out of town when they'll be in town....
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Boo, no Atlanta
    Hay cool! I'm in Chicago.. Would you recommend that I go to that, since I am new to the whole treo world? I would like for my wife and I to go. I already purchased a 700p and we are looking into getting my wife one (650 or the 700p). thanks
    Last edited by BabelFish; 06/06/2006 at 09:53 PM.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    These roadshows are geared toward business folks. Unless you are a hard-core Treo fan, I would probably skip it.
    What happened to Boston ???
    WHAT!?!? No Seattle, seem to be favoring the lower/east parts of the country
  8.    #8  
    I was going to go with my wife last time, but we'd have to have brought my toddler, which would have been a nightmare It's a pretty business oriented event. You can meet with vendors regarding their business communications solutions using the Treo devices. The information the presenter spoke about was very standard already publicized info (the Treo 650 roadshows were held prior to the Treo 650 release). Since the device is already out, it will be different this time.
    When I go to the link it is a blank page. Using Safari on Mac. . . any suggestions, I'd like to sign up.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    When I go to the link it is a blank page. Using Safari on Mac. . . any suggestions, I'd like to sign up.
    Looks like it's a Macromedia Flash page.

The RSVP link forwards on to:
    https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.as...ALM10E&OID=130

Try that out...
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong
    Got an email from Palm Enterprise Solutions. Sign up and attend the roadshow!

http://www.palm.com/us/promotions/treospeed/

Locations include:
    New York
    San Francisco
    Washington DC
    Los Angeles
    Dallas
    Chicago

Prizes at the events include:
    TreoTM 700p smartphones
    Official NASCAR memorabilia
    NASCAR memorabilia?!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I signed up for the NYC roadshow and got a confirmation email from Palm.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Do lots of people normally come to these? How many prizes do they give away - is it worth it just to get a chance to win something, or are the odds still 1 out of 100?
    Twitter: @dvdmon

14.    #14  
    I would think it would vary from city to city, but the Dallas roadshow last year seemed to have around 50 attendees. Some come and leave early, I guess. We had to attend (they noted down whether or not you made it to the show) and receive a coupon code (unique only to the specific show you attended, eg. the Dallas show) to enter onto a website in order to qualify for the special Treo 650 pricing last time.

I'm not even sure if they will have any specials this time around on pricing.
    do you think they will hand out discount certificates?
    Treoing & Loving it
    I went to the 650 roadshow and got the discount certificate, but I remember when they were doing the 700w roadshow, they did not give out certificates.

My guess would be that there will be no 700p certificates at this one either.
    Doesn't sound like a discount for the 700p is a given. Instead they are giving out "prizes" which not everyone might get by simply attending the roadshow? Anyone confrim this?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    You'd think Boston could get a little love. Sheesh.
    Boston had the 650 road show I am guessing that the Treo 1288 will be next for boston, bye that time I would have switch from Sprint service to some kind of voip cellular
    Does it cost anything to go? The registration page does not indicate anything so I am assuming no but I want to make sure.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast