1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I have searched the forums to answer my question, but am only more confused. I know that I can sync to both my work and home laptops, but is there a way to only sync contacts/tasks/calendar entries that I have coded as either business or personal to their respective computers? Another problem, I use Outlook at home, but work uses Lotus.

Please don't FLAME me, and thanks for any help!
    I sync at work and at home, but I have no way to filter the apppointments like you say. I only sync my calendar at work, so I keep all items there (work and personal).
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by pschuler
    Hey all,

I have searched the forums to answer my question, but am only more confused. I know that I can sync to both my work and home laptops, but is there a way to only sync contacts/tasks/calendar entries that I have coded as either business or personal to their respective computers? Another problem, I use Outlook at home, but work uses Lotus.

Please don't FLAME me, and thanks for any help!
    You may consider PocketMirror, and use "Handheld category = Outlook subfolder" option
    1) On your personal computer, choose handheld categories related personal info syncing with your personal computer, and choose handheld categories related to business to be Handheld only.
    2) On your business computer, choose handheld categories related personal info to be Handheld only, and choose handheld categories related to business syncing with business computer.

It's kind of painful to setup it up, especially when you add a category, but it worked for me. BTW, only tried this method on personal and business computers both running outlook. Not sure about Lotus although.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help! I'll give it a try.