Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    I have a Seidio G4850 cradle and the audio does not work with the 700P. Any idea of why and if there is going to be a fix?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    I have a Seidio G4850 cradle and the audio does not work with the 700P. Any idea of why and if there is going to be a fix?
    Hi,

    The problem is twofold: the p has a different audio connection and the padding in the back needs to provide more support to make for a more secure fitting. We will have 700p 4850s in stock sometime next week (we hope) and will put them up for sale as soon as they are in house.

    David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  3.    #3  
    David,
    Is there any kind of trade-in program? Will the new one be able to have stereo output? If not, will there be a model with stereo output?
  4. dtrain13's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    David,
    Is there any kind of trade-in program? Will the new one be able to have stereo output? If not, will there be a model with stereo output?
    I too would like to know of a trade in program. My cradle is barely used (Xmas gift) and in great condition but useless to me when I get my 700P.
  5. #5  
    same here
  6.    #6  
    I'd also still like to know if there will be a cradle with STEREO output. I'd rather have that than the tinny, hard to hear, built in speaker. I'm pretty bummed to find out that unlike we thought, ALL of the 650 accessories are NOT compatible with the 700P.
  7. #7  
    The Seidio web site is listing 700p compatible cradles in stock
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    I too would like to know of a trade in program. My cradle is barely used (Xmas gift) and in great condition but useless to me when I get my 700P.
    EBay is your friend I don't see why Seidio should pay for your decision to upgrade your PDA. Sorry.
  9. #9  
    Seidio will release the following car kits for 700P (both Sprint version and Verizon version) this week.

    - G4850T (sirf III GPS built in, stereo output, external microphone and built in speaker)
    - G4500M (built in speaker and external microphone)
    - G4100M (no built in speaker, stereo output, external microphone)
    - G2350 (sirf III GPS builtin, no builtin speaker, ideal for BT headset user)
    - G2200S (just hold and charge) (with RJ-11 connector and DC out)

    If you need more information or the assistance to choose the correct car kit for your application, please call David Silver

    832-204-1104
    davidsilver@seidio.com


    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio will release the following car kits for 700P (both Sprint version and Verizon version) this week.

    - G4850T (sirf III GPS built in, stereo output, external microphone and built in speaker)
    - G4500M (built in speaker and external microphone)
    - G4100M (no built in speaker, stereo output, external microphone)
    - G2350 (sirf III GPS builtin, no builtin speaker, ideal for BT headset user)
    - G2200S (just hold and charge) (with RJ-11 connector and DC out)

    If you need more information or the assistance to choose the correct car kit for your application, please call David Silver

    832-204-1104
    davidsilver@seidio.com


    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com

    David,

    Thanks for the updated information.

    Does that mean these items will be shipping this week? Or just that you have developed them and they are in the pipeline?

    Assuming that you answer that these are available for shipping, does that mean they are "upgrades" to products already maufactured? If that is the case, is there a possibility to have a G4850M sent in for an upgrade to a G4850T?

    Thanks for the answers and you can ignore the private email that I sent on 6/6 that you did not get an opportunity to answer yet.

    Jim Alexander
    jamesalexander (at) compuserve.com
  11. #11  
    Some of the cradles are already listed on the Seidio site as being in stock. (I already ordered mine)
  12. #12  
    This being a Treo-neutral forum, will these new car kits be compatable with the 700w? If not, will you be releasing similar products for the 700w in a similar timeframe?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by swigger101
    This being a Treo-neutral forum, will these new car kits be compatable with the 700w? If not, will you be releasing similar products for the 700w in a similar timeframe?
    There will not be G4850 and G2350 for 700W. It can only use BT GPS receiver.

    The car kit for 700W includes

    - G4500
    - G4100M
    - G2200S

    They are available now.

    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com

Posting Permissions