1.    #1  
    I was using Skinner (www.79bmedia.com) for my 650 but it won't work on the 700p. I hate the blue color scheme for the phone app and Skinner was able to change it. Are there any other utilities out there that will change the look of the phone screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by martinreu
    I was using Skinner (www.79bmedia.com) for my 650 but it won't work on the 700p. I hate the blue color scheme for the phone app and Skinner was able to change it. Are there any other utilities out there that will change the look of the phone screen?
    We are currently working on Skinner 3.4 which will be a free update for Skinner for Treo 650 users, and which will support the Treo 700p.

In fact, we will release a more public beta tomorrow, anyone interested in helping beta-test can join at (edit 060701: URL removed due to end of beta test)

Daniel Seifert
    www.79bmedia.com
    Last edited by dseifert; 07/01/2006 at 01:01 AM. Reason: URL removed due to end of beta test
    Daniel Seifert
    Vote for your favorite skins at http://skinner.79bmedia.com
    I just upgraded to the 700p and used skinner 3.4 beta. Made this skin with some help from a buddy of mine. Good stuff. The screen shot is with PdaReach and it still has the 650 skin, but it's on a 700p (note EVDO).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fixit2new; 06/13/2006 at 06:41 PM.
    If you like this sort of thing you may want to check out the apps that let you skin the whole PalmOS interface for every app such as "PalmRevolt" and "SkinUI" .
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl
    If you like this sort of thing you may want to check out the apps that let you skin the whole PalmOS interface for every app such as "PalmRevolt" and "SkinUI" .
    Do those work on the 700P?
    Yes they do. I just tried both.

Thanks clipcarl
    Last edited by fixit2new; 06/13/2006 at 06:37 PM.
    Did the beta version get released? I am on the mailing list (got the confirmation e-mail), but have not recieved any e-mails since.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Yes, the beta version was released. It caused resets on my 700p. I had a registered version for my 650, I'll wait until a more stable release comes out.
    Jimmie Geddes
    im on the list to and i havnt recieved anything
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTurbo350z
    im on the list to and i havnt recieved anything
    The beta version had been sent to the list on Friday, the next one will be released today, so you should have a mail soon :-)
    Daniel Seifert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Yes, the beta version was released. It caused resets on my 700p. I had a registered version for my 650, I'll wait until a more stable release comes out.
    Jimmie, I don't see any emails from you about that problem Can you contact me by email, so we can try to figure this out? (After all, that's what a beta test is all about :-) )
    Daniel Seifert