1.    #1  
    Cannot receive calls on my Treo 700p (24 hours) I can make call out and access the internet. But I cannot rec a text message. Very strange; spent 3 hours on board with Sprint (gave me a $10.00 credit on account). First two reps thought it was a phone problem!. I did a hard reset before I even called Sprint; but to no available. I got a call at the office and my wife said where Have I been. I didn't know I couldn't rec any calls. The 3rd Sprint rep I talked to said that 4 phones had issues like that today and I was the 2nd Treo 700 to have the problem. He thinks that it is network related. I am not sure. Have you guys got any ideas on this? Of course I may have to return it to Palm and get charged another 500 to 649 until they rec my unit back. I will wait to send it in until Sprint makes a determination on the my phone issue. Sprint has had some problem with one of their servers today. Just have to wait and see and I guess be patient.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844
    Cannot receive calls on my Treo 700p (24 hours) I can make call out and access the internet. But I cannot rec a text message. Very strange; spent 3 hours on board with Sprint (gave me a $10.00 credit on account). First two reps thought it was a phone problem!. I did a hard reset before I even called Sprint; but to no available. I got a call at the office and my wife said where Have I been. I didn't know I couldn't rec any calls. The 3rd Sprint rep I talked to said that 4 phones had issues like that today and I was the 2nd Treo 700 to have the problem. He thinks that it is network related. I am not sure. Have you guys got any ideas on this? Of course I may have to return it to Palm and get charged another 500 to 649 until they rec my unit back. I will wait to send it in until Sprint makes a determination on the my phone issue. Sprint has had some problem with one of their servers today. Just have to wait and see and I guess be patient.
    Palm sending out new 700P, still not sure if it is the sprint network or the phone.

They are not charging my card! I have to return the unit within 10 days!!
    weird. Keep us posted!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!