Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Get it from ZZtechs. After a soft reset, the home button works as it should.
    About time. I finally got tired of it today and paid for LudusP.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Do you have a link?
    Their beta page still just has 5.42B. Can't find 5.42B2
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    link would be good. thanx
  5.    #5  
    Just be patient. I'm sure that they'll update their site. Mine was emailed to me.
    son-of-a
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    I tried it but still goes to Palm launcher not Zlauncher.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    I tried it but still goes to Palm launcher not Zlauncher.
    That's because you downloaded the wrong one.
    Can you please post the link I can only find the 5.42b not the 5.42b2?
    not a lot of choices yet...
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    Can you please post the link I can only find the 5.42b not the 5.42b2?
    Please read the thread.
    I emailed them and received 5.42b2. It works terrific. No need for Ludus now unless I just want to change the buttons, but I'm starting to get used to the menu at the bottom. Email Zlauncher for the latest beta: support@zztechs.com, or you can wait for them to release a final version, which should be soon.
    A bit off topic, but I now have my ZLauncher quick launch button mapped to the top-left green button.. it's been a really nice addition to my treo 700p experience!
    <br>
    That's cool, but you have to have LudusP on your Palm to "release" the Green button, so you'd still end up spending money to have the functionality you want. I tried it last night, your setup, and it works ok, but my menu & shift was screwed up, so I just dropped it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    I emailed them and received 5.42b2. It works terrific. No need for Ludus now unless I just want to change the buttons, but I'm starting to get used to the menu at the bottom. Email Zlauncher for the latest beta: support@zztechs.com, or you can wait for them to release a final version, which should be soon.
    ok...so then if we can email them and get it why doesnt someone post it? Its not like its hacked software you still need to have a registration key to use it, its ust an upgrade patch....the oriional beta was posted here as well
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    ok...so then if we can email them and get it why doesnt someone post it? Its not like its hacked software you still need to have a registration key to use it, its ust an upgrade patch....the oriional beta was posted here as well
    Why not just email them? The email address is above. If they haven't posted it then obviously they don't want it out yet and want to track who has it to get bug reports.
    yeah they emailed me a copy of 5.42b2 too but I didn't say anything here because I ddn't want to start a riot.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    Why not just email them? The email address is above. If they haven't posted it then obviously they don't want it out yet and want to track who has it to get bug reports.
    I have already emailed them, but it would be nice if someone posted it.

From what all of you are saying there are NO bugs?

It really does not "hurt" anyone to post it ,you never signed Non disclosure form right?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    I have already emailed them, but it would be nice if someone posted it.

From what all of you are saying there are NO bugs?

It really does not "hurt" anyone to post it ,you never signed Non disclosure form right?
    Be patient.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast