Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    thanks for comment lawilson2 ... but... right now in Beijing or Hong Kong it is 11:54am on Wed. so my guess is that they are awake and have been for several hours. I give up...
    Ok, I got an email back from them okaying me to post the .prc. Here is the latest beta. I'm sure it will be on their site shortly:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Thank you, oh great one
    http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/beta.htm

Changes in 5.42b2 Beta:

1. Fixed the incorrect behaviour on Treo 700p's home button.

2. Fixed problem on Treo 700p's signal indicator button.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Just got an email from them with the file - works like a charm..
    Am I missing something? I downloaded and installed the update, but I still have no signal indicator at all. My home button works correctly, but my signal indicator is nowhere to be found. Also, I noticed that my blinking green LED is not longer blinking...

Could it have something to do with individual themes? I downloaded a new theme, but I didn't think that would have an effect.
    I installed 5.42beta2 today. I am still having a problem when I go to prefs/sounds and hit "done" it brings me to the palm launcher. Otherwise all seems well. Anybody else?
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I want to go back to the 5.42beta (without the 2), anybody have it?
    I am having a problem. When I hit the home button it does goto ZLauncher, but if the screen is off it will not turn it on like it did with the built in launcher.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    I am having a problem. When I hit the home button it does goto ZLauncher, but if the screen is off it will not turn it on like it did with the built in launcher.
    That's why I want the first beta
    I don't mind that as much because there are 4 other hard buttons to turn on the phone, but if you've been used to that for the past week or so, I can see why it would bother you.
    Past week or so? That button was the placement for power on the 650. Before that the 600 had its home button there... I have been used to it for a few years now. Since I just installed Zlaunche I never tried the other one. But I do have it.
    I was trying Launcher X because I had been using Launcher III on my Palm M505. After reading this thread, I thought I better try ZLauncher. It seems to be a much more complete product, but I am having problems. Could be user error. I experience the same problem being reported that home key will not turn device on. It clicks and switches to the next tab, but does not turn. When I turn it on it has switched tabs the number of times I have pressed the home key. If I set the "start in 1st tab" on the general tab, the home button takes me to the Palm launcher. I like it a lot, but not always sure whose problem it is.
    So now, the home key on the Treo does go back to ZLauncher, BUT it now doesn't power on the Treo? I bet ZZTechs can fix this pretty quickly. We all just need to email them about it.
    And while they are at it can they include remapping of the green button so we can use it more intelligently? That would be sweet.
    Ok, I emailed them about the home button no longer being able to power on the Treo. I'll post their reply when I get one.
    Wow, got a response AND fix from them already. They emailed me v5.42b3. Should be attached here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    And while they are at it can they include remapping of the green button so we can use it more intelligently? That would be sweet.
    I took the advice of another poster and use the green button as my Quicklaunch. Works great, and since I use QL a lot, it's super easy for me. I've gotten used to the menu at the bottom so I'm ok with that. So if you don't want to invest in Ludus, consider mapping it to QL.
    >>So if you don't want to invest in Ludus, consider mapping it to QL.<<

So, how does one do this without Ludusp. I tried Prefs>buttons> but see only options to change the other 3 buttons - phone, message, or calend. No Send button.
    Quicklaunch is a Zlauncher option.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast