Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Ok. Been waiting waiting patiently 2000_man since 11:00pm last night. Uhhh....post it aleady.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    its always easy to tell someone else to wait when you already have it and working. Unless someone signed an NDA...whats the deal??!!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by arh1000
    Ok. Been waiting waiting patiently 2000_man since 11:00pm last night. Uhhh....post it aleady.
    Did you email them at 11:00pm last night? They're usually very good about answering emails in a timely manner.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    No, i figured if it were working last night it would be released this morning. In any case can you or someone else just post it on this thread?

It makes it easier for everyone not needing to email the developer and swamp them keeping them from work.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I really don't understand 2000man??

Pretty lame move ,why?

No NDA, NO bugs, Did Ztech tell you NOT to share it,Does not cost anything, all it does is make a couple of fellow treo nuts lives a little easier!
    Just seems silly not to post it. Isn't that part of what this board is for?
    If it were my program, I'd post it. I didn't write it, the person that sent it did not specify that it was ready for "public" release and they have not posted it on their site like they did the first time. If any of those conditions were met I'd post it...
    Why are you guys waiting for an email?

http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/beta.htm
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwflutterby
    If it were my program, I'd post it. I didn't write it, the person that sent it did not specify that it was ready for "public" release and they have not posted it on their site like they did the first time. If any of those conditions were met I'd post it...
    I agree. I'm sure they'll post it when they're confident in it.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Sounds like they did not say to keep private either. What if they figured you may provide it if asked. Come on guys...don't be such a tight arse :-)
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by arh1000
    Sounds like they did not say to keep private either. What if they figured you may provide it if asked. Come on guys...don't be such a tight arse :-)
    Sorry. I worked closely with them in getting zlauncher fixed and am not about to share their intellectual property if they haven't seen fit to share it themselves. Perhaps they found a bug in b2 that I haven't found.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    oh ok. Tha make sense now. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    should of told us that 2-3 hours ago.
    We did tell you 2-3 hours ago. You just didn't like what we told you. Sometimes we hear what we want to hear. If you all had emailed them all this time you've been complaining, you most likely would have had a copy to play with. We're not trying to hide anything from you; it's not public so they want individuals to email them so that they can track bugs and come out with a great release.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Lawilson2 ,Stop preaching, I have emailed them for the .prc. like a couple of other people.

What your on a power trip over a PRC?

Your acting like your avatar King of Pop= King of the Zlauncher PRC
    Last edited by sjjones; 06/06/2006 at 05:32 PM.
    If you would step back for a minute and then re-read your thread you would hopefully see how stupid as hell you sound. No one has a power trip; you all are the ones having orgasms over a damn prc that you're angry people on this board won't release. I can careless, but I am following procedures. I even emailed them and asked if we can post it just to shut you all up. Is anyone on these boards ever satisfied with anything? Yelling at someone for not posting a stupid file is the true power trip. Get a life...
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    What are you saying ,beat it!
    lol.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    alright...sent email to zztechs asking for beta 7.5 hours ago and no response...one last time can anyone other than lawilson2 or 2000_man post the .prc file or email it to arh@datatel.com? Any help will be most appreciated (of course unless someone says "be patient")
    By the way, they are located in China, so please account for the time differential. They are really nice.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast