Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1. amakh007's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
       #1  
    That little pop up window "call duration" after I end a call annoys me. Any way to get rid of it?? Thx!
  2. #2  
    yeah, it annoys the hell out of me to, anybody know?
  3. #3  
    I dunno how it happened, but I no longer get that annoying call duration message after my calls......I think it might have been shadowmite's patch that did it.....maybe his code simply moved the call duration information from that annoying message to the "details" section of the call log...can anybody else confirm this?

    -t
    Treo 700p -->> 755p
  4. #4  
    I like the call duration box. I wish there were a way to keep it on the screen until I dismiss it! (Not kidding.)
  5. #5  
    I like it too.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  6. #6  
    I can't stand the box. When I hang up I'm immediately ready to do something else, not wait around for the stupid box to diappear.
  7. Fofer's Avatar
    Posts
    576 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo, MD
    I dunno how it happened, but I no longer get that annoying call duration message after my calls......I think it might have been shadowmite's patch that did it.....maybe his code simply moved the call duration information from that annoying message to the "details" section of the call log...can anybody else confirm this?
    Interesting theory; I'd like to hear from others if that's the case!
  8. #8  
    Yes, I agree c Fofer. Is everyone who installed Shadowmite's patch no longer getting the call duration pop up box? I wouldn't mind it if it only stayed for a second, but it literally lingers for 3-5 secs--though I chalked it up to the general "slowdown" I have been experiencing c the Treo phone application and changing from phone to email, to web, etc. I may just have to install Shadowmite's patch just to get rid of the darn thing!
    d
  9. #9  
    Hate it.
    <br>
  10. #10  
    Wow, I no longer get it having Shadowmite's phone overlay.
    Jimmie Geddes
  11. Fofer's Avatar
    Posts
    576 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyDoc
    Yes, I agree c Fofer. Is everyone who installed Shadowmite's patch no longer getting the call duration pop up box? I wouldn't mind it if it only stayed for a second, but it literally lingers for 3-5 secs--though I chalked it up to the general "slowdown" I have been experiencing c the Treo phone application and changing from phone to email, to web, etc. I may just have to install Shadowmite's patch just to get rid of the darn thing!
    d
    Not to sidetrack this thread, but ArmyDoc, all of your posts have errant c's in them. Is your keyboard broken or something?
  12. #12  
    c means with. s means without.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  13. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #13  
    Like it....
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    c means with. s means without.
    Would that be from Spanish? "c" for "con" and "s" for "sin" ?
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747
    Would that be from Spanish? "c" for "con" and "s" for "sin" ?
    It's probably latin... s for sans. I don't know what the c stands for, but in medical terminology, c means with, and a lot of medical terminology is derived from or is latin.
  16. #16  
    s = Latin "sine" = English "without"
    c = Latin "***" = English "with"
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
  17. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #17  
    which patch from shadowmite?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
  18. ls3mach's Avatar
    Posts
    659 Posts
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    #18  
    WHAT THE HELL. Why can't he just type "with" or "without"?
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    WHAT THE HELL. Why can't he just type "with" or "without"?
    If it bothers you that much, maybe you just shouldn't read his posts...

    pump142, look here, I think this is what they're referring to.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by UniPalmer
    s = Latin "sine" = English "without"
    c = Latin "***" = English "with"

    w/ and w/o are probbaly more familiar to most
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions