Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    You can use Filez to move the Phone_SPCS.prc file to your SD card. Once you return to the Phone App, you can now go into Phone Prefs. After you clear the icon, you can go back into Filez and move the file back to RAM and you should be good to go.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Nowhere in my phone preferences can I tell it to not display the call duration. WTF?

Anyway, after reading all the threads that I could find on call duration, it seems most want to view this- usually in call log details as it applied to the 650.

So here's a question for the experts- what is involved in writing an overlay that would allow me to tweak this? I would also like to change the way the call log displays information. I need to be able to view who called by number detail without having to go to each "unknown caller" and go to details and then back to the list view.

Anyone? Bueller?
    Last edited by adjmcloon; 07/14/2006 at 12:32 PM.
    ok I tried it and its tight but it caused the same problems. not a real big deal, but how can I get rid of it when im ready. I dont see the file in the delete list. what would it be called in the delete list? thanks
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoove03
    ok I tried it and its tight but it caused the same problems. not a real big deal, but how can I get rid of it when im ready. I dont see the file in the delete list. what would it be called in the delete list? thanks
    See post #41.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    appreciate that, k. im sending filez to my phone now. we'll see what happens
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    Shadowmite's overlay is very cool.

But I'm with some of the other folks from earlier. I just want a way to disable the call duration popup window without changing anything else.

Is anyone out there looking into doing this?
    **bump**
    Just loaded Shadowmites fix and it does work except for the reset when going to Phone Prefs as stated already. I do have a new problem though. Voicemail now calls a strange number. Is there a way to edit the voicemail icon to put my phone number in. When I move the file to the card, everything comes back fine.
    has anyone figured this out yet? i just want the call duration in the details!! isn't there a ## code for it??? i search all the forums and could even find it for the 600...must be doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Cigarster; 08/12/2006 at 11:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    This must be a sprint thing, cause I've never seen any call duration thing...

If so, load the verizon phone app onto your sprint phones...but I guest that would probably screw other things up...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    that's an idea...
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123