1.    #1  
    Before you say anything, I know that we don't need another thread on this topic, but everyone else got their own Sprint rententions thread and I want one too! *stamps foot*

So anyways, I just got off the phone with retentions. If you haven't called already and you plan to, know that you need to set aside at least an hour or so for this. The deal that they gave me was killer. I have several lines sharing minutes and they gave me a buttload of minutes for a very cheap price. They also discounted me on the PowerVision, as well as gave me some free text messenging. I will be paying about the same (a little less) as I was paying before, however I have added another line of service, a huge increase in minutes, and a few other new services. My old plan only had equipment protection on the main phone, and so with the savings I was able to add equipment protection on all my lines. They wil be shipping my 700p right to me, as all of the stores in the area were sold out. I was also able to upgrade the other phones on my account. It did take a little bit of negotiating, but overall I believe I had a very good experience with rententions. I didn't get everything I wanted, but mostly because the rententions person wasn't able to give me what I asked for. In fact, the guy even put me on hold while he went and tried to negotiate with his manager on a few things. He also found other ways to save me money without me even asking. He was very helpful and was overall looking to save me money. I would recommend rententions to anyone who is out of contract and would like to stay with Sprint. One thing I would do is to find a few cheaper deals from other companies (I used Cingular). I didn't even have to mention the price, all I said was "Well, from what I looked at with Cingular, the plans are cheaper" and he immediately started with the offers. Cingular doesn't have great service around here, but retentions doesn't know that.

Anyways, I can't wait for my 700p to arrive. 3-5 business days. Slightly more business days than I wanted, but isa no probleme.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  2.    #2  
    So my 700p arrived today. When I looked at the plan that came with the phone, however, it was not the plan I had been promised. I was obviously very upset. I called up rententions and told them. The representative couldn't be more apologetic and gave me $30-something of extras for free to make up for my inconvience. I am very pleased with Sprint at the moment.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...