1.    #1  
    Can anyone get callfilter to work correctly? Having a lot of trouble with it actually sending SMS messages. Please let me know if you have tried this app. Thanks
    The first time i ran the program it just reset my phone. Then once it ran I setup a rule to auto reply to a text message from a number, that worked but reset my phone but i confirmed it sent it.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    CallFilter is working flawlessly on my 700p from what I can tell so far.
    Joshua Miller
    jemiller@jem.phoenix.az.us
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJEM
    Set up a filter with a WAV ringtone on your SD card. Call your phone to make sure the tone plays. Then pop the SD card in and out. Call your phone again. Does Callfilter play the tone, or is nothing heard?

That's been an ongoing problem for me and my 600 since day #1 with CallFilter. It's something to do with how the NVFS mounts the SD card on successive insertions. Does the 700P access the SD card any differently?

I've just copied the CallFilter files and my ringtones from my 600 over to my 700P, using my SD card and RescoExplorer, but I haven't wrung it out yet.

Will CallFilter play AACs that are in RAM? The native Treo sound manager will.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJEM
    What version? (1.3.1 or 1.3.2 beta 1)?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    since it is still in beta, I would say no....Hasn't worked for me on my 650 or 700p
    Sprint 700p
    I am not having any problems with Call Filter other than a minor GUI issue. All my ringtones are MP3s on 1G SD card.....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    works fine for me also, all my ringers were amr files created with nokia ringtone converter from mp3s. when I beamed them from my 650 to the 700 the voice recorder app came up, then I used option to create ringtone from the menu
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro