1.    #1  
    I have the 2350 that I have hardwired into my daily driver. I removed it to use in another car on vacation (where I am now) and when I plugged it in via the cigarette adapter it did not power on. Since it worked fine in my other car I assumed it was the power cord so I bought one at radioshack. No dice. Still doesn't work. It must be the GPS cradle itself. Has anyone else experienced this with a Seidio GPS unit?

Could someone post Seidio's customer service number for me please?

Thanks
    I just used my car kit in a rental without any problems.

From Seidio site
    Our customer service call center is available Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Central Time. Call 1-832-204-1118 for customer service, technical support, and any other questions you may have.

For technical questions regarding our products, please email us at techsupport@seidioonline.com
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    I have the 2350 that I have hardwired into my daily driver. I removed it to use in another car on vacation (where I am now) and when I plugged it in via the cigarette adapter it did not power on. Since it worked fine in my other car I assumed it was the power cord so I bought one at radioshack. No dice. Still doesn't work. It must be the GPS cradle itself. Has anyone else experienced this with a Seidio GPS unit?

Could someone post Seidio's customer service number for me please?

Thanks
    Hi biscuit,

Please feel free to email me your phone number and I'll have our tech support folks get hold of you. If you prefer, their direct number is: 832-204-1114.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com